? ??????????????Horses on Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (181 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 17870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Mystical Castle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 6176 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 14, 2008


Hey Hobos.... It's been to long in not writing in our blog. We're going to try a little harder, it's been difficult, we have been very busy running our site, but that's no excuse. My business partner and I were down in the Florida Keys, and of course Key West to do a little business. Hopefully we will have our shirts in a couple of the nice t-shirt shops that are down there. If you've never been down in Key West, let me give you my take of it. I've been down there quite a bit, my wife and daughter have come with me. It's a place that either you love it or you hate it, there is no middle ground, my wife and daughter hate it. Allot of people go down expecting to lay around on the beach, go to any other Caribbean island if that's what you want. What I like about Key West is because of it's history. I'm a Hemingway fan, the original Caribbean Hobo, the man that started it all along with Jack London. They wrote when they needed money and traveled around the globe {what a life}. Key West has allot of great bars and restaurants. Well that's my short take on Key West, I'll write about it some more as the weeks go by. By the way if you didn't guess who that was in front of Hemingways house, it's me, Jim. Hobo Up!

0 comments: