? ??????????????Horses on Snow? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (181 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 17870 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Mystical Castle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 6176 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My favorite Mexican beers.


Well, I'll probably hear allot of different opinions about this, but here it goes. I like three Mexican beers, and not necessarily in this order, it depends on my mood. Sol is a nice light beer without that nasty after taste . I know allot of people like Corona, but if there's a choice, I'm drinking a Sol { that means sun in Spanish, in case you didn't know}. Sol is not as popular as Corona, because of Corona's marketing campaign, { Great marketing though, I love their commercials.} It's not as easily available as Corona, I've asked some bartenders in the Keys and the Caribbean for a Sol and they looked at me as if were speaking in a foreign tongue { to some of them, I guess I was}.


My next one, Modelo. A great dark beer. Most people wouldn't associate this beer as Mexican, it's heavier than most. The biggest complaint of this beer, if you want call it a complaint, is the gold foil around the cap part, pain in the neck, but worth the small inconvenience.


Third but not least is, Dos XX, amber or the lager. I prefer the amber but the lager has a great taste too. This beer was first brewed by a German brew master. It does have that German taste. So if you like German Beer I think you'll like this one. Please, if your going to drink any of these beers, make sure they're out of a bottle, not a can.

HOBO UP!

0 comments: